Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Overcoming Limiting Conditions

Even before publication, our books website is generating testimonies of overcoming limiting conditions with stories of great triumph!

We welcome any and all stories that will have a positive and uplifting effect on our reading audience! Furthermore, it is of great importance that somehow you will be blessed, healed, and/or prospered by the following story...

L.J. Thomas reports that she has experienced success, regardless of her disability: Message In 1994 I was diagnosed with MS as a wife and mother of two young children. I lost my job and a large sense of my self-worth. However, in 2006, I was determined to get all of it back. As a result, I have completed an Associate degree, Bachelor degree, and coursework​ for my MBA. I have successfully owned and operated a small business and am a published author who enjoys empowering others through knowledge. One step at a time, I reached​ my goals and I continue to make new goal destinations​ and strive for them on a daily basis. It can be done with a positive attitude.

Ms. Thomas, we are so grateful that you took time out to share your wonderful story with our readers. Because of you, a person who lacked belief in themselves may have found the courage to take that extra step! May your courage continue to strengthen others. 

Sincerely,
CIM -Women Doing It For Themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will reach out to you soon.
While you are waiting feel free to tell us your story
http://wadifts.wixsite.com/collabinmotion
Remember there is HOPE