Starting April Off the RIGHT way


The best is yet to come and babe won't it be fine?

You said you've seen the sun, but you ain't seen it shine...

I am not sure if these are the correct words but I like the sound of it. If it is a misquote is a great one.


We as an organization don't want you on a wing and a prayer. We would enjoy listening to the defining moment that brought you back from the edge. When you knew hope was the only thing you really had to cling too. 

All seven women who share their stories in this one amazing book happen to be excellent listeners. So have a chat.



“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”


Some days outshine others and hope does spring eternal. HOLD on.


Smell the paperback


“Man can live about forty days without food, 

about three days without water, 

about eight minutes without air,

but only for one second without hope”




C I M   =   H O P E 





Grab it




We are waiting to hear from you. 

 CIM = HOPE

·        Blog
·        Facebook Page       
·        Instagram               
·        Twitter                    
·        Website                    




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOBOLS

SMASHWORDS

A New York State of Mind